Sunday, May 3, 2009

BIG Eggs

Not much to say about a normal Sunday. Reese helped me with some laundry......

...and then I went to church. Since I've still got the head cold going on, I sat in the congregation instead of singing with the choir. It is nice to do this every now and then, although it feels weird not being up there singing. Afterwards, we went to lunch with the J fam at Red Lobster, and then I stopped by the mall. The rest of the day was relaxing. I guess I might have taken a mini-nap, and we took a bike ride.

Of course, since it was Sunday, we went to Omi's for dinner. My mom told me yesterday that she had something for me, and this is what she brought:

To you, it might look like a basket of Easter eggs; however, it is a basket of BIG eggs. As in, BIG follicles for eggs. She brought me big eggs....I LOVE them and her. They will stay around the house until the eggs on the inside have turned into developing babies. Here is a picture of Reese reacting to the big eggs:

Not only was he barking but also "digging" around the basket. Additionally, he attempted to pick a couple of them up in his mouth. The whole basket probably weighs more than he does--the eggs are marble or something like that. Hopefully this is not the way he reacts to our future J's.

And yes, there will probably be lots of pictures of Reese. I can't help myself--he is our baby for now! When we have our real babies, I promise to try to have more pictures of them than the dog :)

No comments: