Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Thanksgiving 2012--Part One

This year's Thanksgiving was wonderful, but a little different than any others I can remember.  My mom and sister were in beautiful Hawaii and not returning until Black Friday, so we didn't have Thanksgiving with my family until Sunday.  It was kind of weird, but the nice part was that we didn't have to hurry to leave Ryan's parents' house after having lunch there.

We got to his parents' house in the morning and relaxed until lunchtime.  After lunch, Audrey was hungry/tired, so I laid down with her on the daybed, fed her, and fell asleep with her there for almost two hours!  That was AH-mazing!  I love myself a good nap.  We had a really great time (as always) with his family, adults and kids included.  This whole time of year is so fun.  Exciting and crazy but relaxing at the same time.


Miss Audrey on her very first Thanksgiving!


Parker playing football with his cousin, William.  Sweet boys!  


Spectators.


My man and his bro.  Love them both! 


Audrey spent all of her time inside.  She could still see all the action!

I really, really regret that I didn't take more pictures, but I spent almost all of my time with Miss Audrey or Parker or doing other things.  I hardly thought about taking pictures.  I vow to be better at Christmas-time!

No comments: