Saturday, December 22, 2012

My Baby Boy

Our sweet Parker has been saying some very cute things lately.  I cannot even keep up with everything he says because he is just learning and saying so much. 
  • Current mixed up words: benorah for menorah, jimmy for chimney, heepereero for superhero, graham cracker instead of nutcracker.
  • Ryan got very upset with him for not listening to him about running into the street at Target.  He asked Ryan if he was happy and he told him that he wasn't.  After Ryan put him in his carseat and shut the door, he said "Momma, Is Daddy happy now?"  He was so concerned.
  • We were listening to him talk on the monitor after he went to bed and heard him say, "I missed you, puppy...I really really missed you."
  • He wasn't feeling very good the other day and I got him a drink.  He said, "You helped me feel better Momma."
  • He likes to talk about what we are doing next in the day and where we will be going.  He asks almost every day, "Where am I/are we going today?"
  • When we were in the car on the way home from school, he said, "When you get home, after you put Sissy to bed, remind me that I want to play with Daddy's phone."
  • At school a couple of weeks ago, he took his puppy to the sink and started to wash him off.  When I asked him why puppy needed a bath, he said, "Maybe toothpaste or food?"  He also put him on the scale to weigh him.
  • Ryan was blowing his nose and Parker said, "Do you get boogies out like me?"
  • This one didn't really make much sense to me, but he saw a fire truck, he said, "I didn't be scared but I was patient."
  • He and Ryan went to Home Depot together, and when leaving, out of nowhere he said, "Thank you, God, for Home Depot."  He says other little things all on his own, like thanking God for his family. 
  • This one is all.the.time.  He says, so sweetly, "I missed you when I was at school today," or, "I missed you when I was sleeping."  
  • His favorite Christmas songs are Jingle Bell Rock, Frosty the Snowman, Rudolph the Red-Nose Reindeer, and Simply Having a Wonderful Christmastime.  Honestly I think he likes almost all of them.  He knows the words to almost every "popular" song that comes on! 
Honestly almost every time he opens his mouth, he says something that either makes my heart want to burst with love or make me burst out with laughter.  Truly love him more than words could ever explain! 

I also wanted to share Parker's first-ever picture taken with the "real" camera.  I think there were be many more to come!  

 Not my shining moment but it was literally the first picture.
 
 
Another!  This one was better.    

Looking forward to more of these and more of him! <3 br="br">

No comments: