Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Thanksgiving 2012--Part Two

The Sunday after Thanksgiving was also a very fun and relaxing day.  The kids and I skipped church and spent the morning with Amy and Wyatt.  Parker and Wyatt played while Amy and I got to catch up a little.  We got home in time for Parker to take an earlier nap than usual on Sunday so that we could get to Omi's early to celebrate Thanksgiving with my fam.

My first priority for that day was to try to get a picture of Audrey and Parker together.  Well....THAT didn't happen at all.  Not one picture of the two of them together.  We were able to take several others, though.  


Gobble, gobble.  



Me and the boy.  He made some interesting faces prior to this one...


...including this gem.  Haha.   


Me and my doll baby.  First thanksgiving together! 


Daddy and his girl.

We let Parker take over the camera for a little bit to get him to cooperate in taking the one picture with me.  Haha.  We thought it could also get him to cooperate in taking a picture with his sister or with her and I, but no dice.  We did get these beauties from him, though...



I may start turning the camera over to him a little more often!  Love both of these pictures, actually. 


Our new family photographer.

It was pretty cold outside, so we had to move it inside.  We go to Omi's every Sunday, of course, so it was kind of like having a regular dinner.  Parker always asks my Mom for little sips of her tea at dinner now, so Omi asked him if he wanted his own glass.  Of course, he was super excited about this idea.  


We had to "cut him off" after just one glass--haha.


We see this face ALL the time now.  This is his "ummm....do you have some Mickey Cheese?" face.  Or "No, I think there are some cookies in the kitchen."  He gets this really concerned look on his face.  It's so cute.  


More photography a la Parker. 

It's kind of hard for Omi to hold Audrey because she is such a wiggle worm right now, but she did this night and I love these two pictures of Ann and Audrey Anne. 



Truly priceless!

I am so thankful for so much this year, but the thing I am most thankful for is my family.  I am beyond thankful every day for my two healthy children and my loving husband, as well as our parents, siblings, and my grandparents.  We are so blessed to live close to everyone and to have people in our family who truly love us and our children.  Ryan's parents and my mom and sister watch Audrey and Parker for us on a regular basis and do it with happy hearts because they enjoy being with them.  I am thankful that Audrey and Parker have the opportunity to know their grandparents and even great grandparents like we did.  So very thankful for every moment spent with all of the people we love so much. 

No comments: