Monday, December 31, 2012

Summary of 2012: Thankful

To celebrate the final hour of 2012, I wanted to post a few pictures that I hadn't shared yet.  I took them at the beginning of December and just never got around to adding them to the blog. 


Just playing.


Love.


Quite possibly the best toddler picture of him yet.  



  
They are just so sweet together.  It truly makes my heart melt. 


He loves the Russian dolls.


Singing "Happy Birthday" to........Renee!  Not Parker.  haha.  



Everyone who reads this knows that I keep this blog mostly as a journal or baby book to try to remember both the little and big things in the future.  There have been many times that I have gone back and referred to the blog because I couldn't remember when Parker got his first tooth or what he was doing at one year old.  I'm SO glad that I have kept up with this and would definitely resolve to be more consistent in 2013.

I am so thankful for my little family of Ryan and the kids as well as everyone else that makes up our "big" family.  I am so thankful that I am able to spend quality time with the kids multiple days per week and to work at home with Ryan and see him more often than just nights and weekends.  We see our parents, siblings, and my grandparents at least once a week, and I am so thankful that Parker and Audrey will grow up knowing their relatives and having close relationships with them. 

The point is, I am thankful for my family and the blessing that they all are to my life.  2012 was a year full of family and adding Audrey to our family this year made every day that much sweeter.  I am looking forward to many more sweet moments in 2013 and will continue to cherish the love and happiness that I receive from my family every day.  

No comments: