Sunday, December 16, 2012

Busch Gardens at Halloween!


Nope, you read it right--I am going back in time and talking about our last trip to Busch Gardens of the season the Friday before Halloween.  I was on the plane going to New York with Amy and her mom and pulled up pictures to edit and realized that I had never shared these!  It was such a fun day.  The weather was beautiful, and Parker had such a great time.  Renee, Ryan and I got season passes, so when they open next year we will be ready to make short little day trips for a little fun at BG.


First time riding the swings!  He liked them. 


"Look, ma!  No hands!" 


Obvi loves driving too.



We hit so many different rides when we first got there--I'm sure Parker was like, "whoaaaaaaa...what's next?"


What's next, you ask?  Why, a flying dragon, of course!


Audrey had a blast, too.


Me and my boy.  We had such a fun time. 


Just flying through the air...no big deal.


We went to the Sesame Street area of the park and the Count was the only character available that day. Parker actually really does like the count but just wouldn't go see him so I could take a picture.  I feel like the count is saying, "Come on, kid...really?"


Best picture of the two of them from that day.  Enough said.  Still very sweet. 


Auntie Nay and Audrey.


Last but not least...me and my babes.  Just love them so much.  

Really, really looking forward to all the fun times we'll have there next year!  We are actually supposed to go to BG tomorrow for the Christmastown display but it looks like it might rain, so I'm not sure if it will work out.  We will make it work one way or another! 


No comments: