Monday, June 13, 2011

We Went to the Park

After we ate dinner tonight, we rode our bikes to our neighborhood park.  It was so nice outside--closer to 80's instead of high 90's which made for a nice bike ride.  Parker really enjoyed himself at the park, and we got a tour of a new area of our neighborhood.  My only complaint about the bike-riding situation is:

I need a new seat.

I don't know if it's childbirth or what, but the seat seems to hurt my tail WAY more than it did before.

That's all about my tail and the seat for now.

 He liked "the bridge."
Driving the car was fun, too. 
 We decided to slide.  Can you see that he is desperately trying to get away from me?
 Walking up the slide.
 Looks like he has an opera mask on.  I wish he had been about six inches to his left.
 He was very excited for these stepstool things.
At the end of the day, you just have to stop and smell the "flowers."  

No comments: