Monday, August 31, 2009

Ice Cream and Cake

Saturday we celebrated Ryan's mom's 65th birthday and had a great time! We went to dinner at Captain George's and went to their house afterward to enjoy some yummy Sugar Plum Bakery cake.

Lace and me at dinner

The Birthday Girl and Haley

Yummy Sugar Plum cake (I messed up the top right corner taking it out of the box :(

Sunday was a relaxation day. I went to Omi's to go in the pool and Ryan went golfing with his dad. He shot five over par and had two birdies and was very proud of himself. He is getting better! We had a great dinner at Omi's--steak and baked potatoes with ratatouille. It was delish!

Today was back to work, of course. This evening, Ryan and I went to Helzberg to pick up my wedding rings. I had them resized (a little bigger), and am SO happy to have them back! After this, we bought a Snoogle, which is a total body pillow for pregnant women (and beyond if I like it enough!:) I have been waking up a lot at night uncomfortable on my stomach. I also read that it's best to sleep on your side, anyway, so I figured the pillow would help me keep the position. I read very good reviews about the pillow online, so I can't wait to try it! Once we came home, I enjoyed some of my yummy ice cream...

Since I last spoke of the ice cream, I have determined that it tastes like a Frosty. Just yum.


.....and loved on our sweet baby Reese!

Okay, I'm off to bed. I'll let you know how things go with the pillow........

No comments: