Sunday, August 23, 2009

Atlanta--Third Day

Again, not in the mood to make a long post because my brain has been overworked for the day! It was another really good but exhausting day.
One of our most popular styles--tons of colors!
Inside one of the jewelry stores--again, tons of colors.
Shoes
This is the inside of the building where the market is held. We are on the 10th floor most of the time.
Ashley, Krissy and myself at dinner
The whole group at dinner! We had dinner with the ladies from Pretty Impressions in Hazard, KY. They were SO fun and we cannot wait to see them again!

Tomorrow there is not much going on. Our flight is supposed to leave ATL at 7:21 pm and get back to Newport News at 8:57. It is pretty late. I have had a great, great trip, but of course, I cannot WAIT to go home to see my loveys at home.

Okay I am off to try to read some of my book so I can have sweet dreams...... :)

No comments: