Saturday, August 22, 2009

Atlanta--Day 2

Today was SO fun but truly exhausting. I'm only a little sleepy-tired but I am truly body-tired. Sitting in slightly uncomfortable chairs all day makes the body tired in a weird way. For this reason, it will NOT be a long post. Basically, we watched small fashion shows all day and then watched a big one tonight. The small fashion shows are held in showrooms where individual designers show their stuff.

Sherri Hill is one of our most popular designers. This was in their showroom right before the show. Theirs was the best!
Ashley and I before the big multi-designers show


Ashley, Krissy, and I
A collage from the show. We sat in the front row on the very end--great seats!

We had dinner at a diner tonight that was pretty good. Tomorrow we will see more individual small shows from more of our lines. I am looking forward to it. It's so fun to see all the new stuff before it's even out! I will try to post again tomorrow evening. Have a great Sunday! :)

No comments: