Saturday, December 31, 2011

Santa


I almost forgot to post the best picture of the Christmas season and possibly the entire year....



I was ALL ABOUT this picture.  When I told Santa's helper that Parker would probably get upset, she suggested that we take a family picture with Santa.  I politely declined and explained that we wanted a picture of Parker alone with Santa every year, and if that meant a crying picture, then so be it.  I knew that this would be the end result, and I couldn't have been happier with the way the picture turned out.  Cruel mother?  I think not.  This will be one of the best pictures to look back on!

Immediately after the picture was taken, Ryan picked him up and Parker and Santa made amends.  Parker gave him a high five and Santa gave him a kiss on the cheek.  It was very sweet.  Santa seemed pretty certain that next year Parker will be very happy to see him.  We'll see.....

No comments: