Monday, December 19, 2011

Daddy

I can't remember if I've done any "Daddy" posts recently, but I had these pictures and thought I'd share a few things about Parker and his Daddy.  He is really into his Daddy right now.  Not that he hasn't been in the past, but I've noticed him calling for Ryan more and asking about him more.  When I pick him up from daycare and ask him who we're going to see when we get home (I'm usually talking about Reese), he says, "Daddy."  In the mornings when he wakes up in his crib, he's often mumbling something about his Daddy.  If he wakes up in the middle of the night, he no longer solely asks for me, but he'll also cry for his Daddy.  He loves, loves, loves, loves his Daddy.  I do, too. 


Parker really is a good mixture of both of us, but I feel like he looks the most like his Daddy.


He likes to walk around in Daddy's shoes...


...they are literally big shoes to fill.


Even when Ryan's had a rough day at work (and there have been many lately), seeing Parker's face when he walks in wipes away any frustration he had that day.


They really are a sweet pair.


Playing "bop-ball" (football) on the iPhone.  See the look on Ryan's face?  It's the look of a Daddy in love.  I know the feeling is mutual.

No comments: