Saturday, May 10, 2014

Parker's First Soccer Team

Parker played soccer this season on the BLACK DRAGONS team with his best buddy, Wyatt.  I was reluctant to sign him up at first because I didn't think I was ready for the commitment and, honestly, soccer is just not my thing.  The strong persuasion of a certain best friend changed my mind, and I am so glad she did!  I really enjoyed watching him play.  He seemed to make some progress throughout the season, and I'm proud of him!  Here are shots from the first game:


Parker with Coach Jimmy.


Buddies in action!



They have zero personality.



Nothing like competing with your own teammate for the ball!


Waiting to be called in by Coach.


Everyone who attended the game to see Parker--Lulu, Leah, Honey, Granddad, Ian, Mona, Granddady.  (not pictured--Haley, NayNay, Audrey, and me!)


And now pictures from the last game:


Pre-game warmup.


This little sweetie cheered for her brother and said, "Go, Caca, Go!" 



Love the arm movement.


Taking the ball to the goal!


Go, Wyatt!


Pretty sure we told them to smile but Wyatt decided to transform.


No words--love these two boys!


Last picture of the season.  Very proud of this boy!

No comments: