Sunday, May 11, 2014

Mother's Day 2014

This year was the fifth time I've celebrated being a mother.  It's hard to believe!  Everyone always asks me, "Are you doing anything special for Mother's Day?"  It's definitely a special day, but it plays out like every other Sunday for us.  The kids and I have breakfast at my parents' house while Ryan plays the piano at church.  Then we meet him at church and attend the second service.  After the service, we go to lunch with Ryan's family.  After lunch, we get the kids home to take naps.  While they're napping, we try to get a few things done around the house and every now and then take a little power nap ourselves.  Once the kids wake up, we head over to Omi and Opa's house for dinner with my family.

This was the schedule we had today!  I took a couple pictures of the kids and also wanted one with my children.  It's a rare thing to be in a picture since I'm usually the one taking the pictures, but I got my man to take it for me.


This is what the majority of the pictures from any picture-taking sessions I have look like.  My goofy children!


Not the best picture of Audrey, but this boy sure does love his sister.


This girl is into picking up rocks right now.  She is the type that would put them in her mouth to eat them, though.  Makes us just a little nervous!


Me and my babies.  And my giraffe neck apparently.  Whatever--I had to go with the best overall picture and this was the one!  

For fun....here are my other Mother's Day pictures!


2013


2012 (damn.)


2011


2010 (first ever!)

Looking forward to so many more! 

No comments: