Monday, May 12, 2014

Easter 2014.......Three Weeks Later

Easter this year was COLD but more fun than ever!  It's fun to see how the kids "get it" more and more each year and have more fun with every holiday.  Audrey was actually interested in her Easter basket this year, and Parker was SO pumped when it was time to do the egg hunt outside.  They had so much fun!  As I mentioned in the Mother's Day post, our Sunday schedule is almost always the same, and the only difference in this Sunday was that I did not have breakfast at my parents' house.  We dropped the kids off and let them eat there because we had to be at both church services that morning to sing with the choir.  Instead of having them in the nursery all morning, they ate at my parents and stayed there until I picked them up after the first service.  Then normal Sunday activities commenced!  


Early morning Easter basket "discovery" at about 7:30 am.



Love the look on his face.



This girl loves wearing sunglasses.


A real and true smile from PBJ!

Okay so now we fast forward to about 5pm for easter egg hunt time at Omi and Opa's!


She got the hang of it pretty quickly.


And of course this boy was trying to find every egg in the yard.



This is Parker's, "Okay, you told me to smile and I'm smiling are we done with this picture yet?" face.


I love mandatory hand-holding!





This is the part where I forced them to sit and take a "good picture" together.  This was the best that I got!


And a little "real life" thrown in for good measure. 


...and here we are all together!

And for fun......here are the kids from last year:


Snaggle toof and the sweetest goofy brother a girl could ask for!  Note that Audrey is wearing the same dress.  I love that the smocked dresses can be worn for more than just one season!

No comments: