Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Audrey's First Bowl of Cereal

On November 10th, Audrey had her first taste of "solid" food in the form of rice cereal.  She has really been focusing on us when we're eating our food and is almost at the six-month mark (can't believe it).  I'll share the experience, as I always do, through a whole bunch of pictures.  You may want to skip through if you aren't a grandparent or aunt because they all look pretty similar.  haha!  Remember, this is memory preservation!


She needed a little cheek-poking for good measure beforehand.


I think she knew what was coming. 


First taste of food... (PS love that brother was excited to see her eat!)


...and the verdict is...


...not too bad!


Yeah...I'll try some more of that. 


This is weird, Momma.  


This is pretty much how it really went. 


Sweet brother let me take his picture.


Daddy feeding his girl.


Taking matters into her own hands.  


Love the lips.  

No comments: