Saturday, September 8, 2012

Taking Pictures of a Toddler and a Baby

It's not easy, and it's usually frustrating.  I am always trying to take pictures of my two gorgeous children, and at their ages, it's almost impossible to get a "good" one where there are "posing" together. I can usually get some pretty good candid shots, but when I sit them together and try to get them to look at the camera and smile, it hardly ever turns out good. 


In this example, neither one would look at the camera.  Had they both been looking, it would have been super cute!


In this one, Parker looks too serious (although sweet) and Audrey wouldn't look up at me.  If he had been smiling and she had been looking at the camera, I would have been excited.


This was when Parker decided Audrey's sweet ears needed to be grabbed.  I mean, I get it--it's like they're just begging to be pulled on, but I don't think she appreciated it.


Both looking at the camera, but both looking like they're either judging me or suspicious of me.  Either way, not cool.


Hilarious.  Between the fake smile with closed eyes, Audrey's unbuttoned collar, and her complete disregard for the location of the camera lens, this picture is both the best and worst at the same time!  

I will continue onward in my quest for the perfect picture of my children.  When I finally get one, you know I'll be sharing.  

No comments: