Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Tiny Bubbles

Parker had a bubble bath tonight instead of a regular, non-bubble bath.  We usually just fill the tub with water and wash him with bodywash, but he was so stuffed up today that we decided to use the bubble bath with vapors to help relieve some of his congestion.  He had a runny nose all day and sneezed a lot.  We haven't heard him cough or sneeze since we put him to bed a couple of hours ago, so maybe the vapors helped!  

He has really been enjoying his new bath crayons in the bathtub.  We started giving him a bath in the regular tub a couple of weeks ago when we had our tub re-glazed.


Parker writes all over the bathtub and Ryan goes behind him and wipes it all away!  He is very paranoid about the crayons staining the tub.  So cwazy!


Love these eyelashes.



Wow, bubbles!!  Seriously--we need to start doing the bubble bath more often.  He enjoyed it!


Alright, the bubbles were great and all but it was time to wash off.  

I cannot believe that on Friday, I will be 20 weeks along in my pregnancy--halfway through!  I regret that I haven't written much about it on the blog so far.  We've just been so busy with so many other things.  It's funny how different things are the second time around.  There is nowhere near as much free time when you have a toddler literally running around the house!  It is my full intention to document the second half of this pregnancy much better than the first.  I plan to start doing belly pictures here and there and giving more "updates" as they come.  I feel like Friday will be a good day to start......when we find out if the baby is a boy or a girl!  Then the planning can really begin and I can start envisioning what my life will be like with either two boys or a big brother and little sister.  We will see....


No comments: