Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Happy Birthday to Omi and Honey!


Omi's birthday was on August 19th, and we celebrated on the 18th because I was gone on her actual birthday.  Honey's birthday was just a couple of days ago on the 29th.  I figured I would share the few pictures I took that turned out okay.  We really enjoyed both celebrations which involved a nice meal and celebrating with cake a presents with each respective family.  I love our families and spending time with them so much.  

Mozart cake from Sugar Plum--yes, it was absolutely delicious!


Making a wish!


He likes to help.


Having a serious discussion about art!  Or Grammie.


Beautiful Haley and 5 o'clock shadow Ryan at Black Angus.


Lisa, the birthday girl, Bryan and Lulu.


Our family plus my crazy hair.  Apparently my child does not like to look into the camera lens.  See below photo for further evidence.


Parker and his cousins.  Ian looks a little scared-ish?


Honey and her little Honey.


Chocolate Mousse cake from Sugar Plum.  Yes, it was fantastic, too.

The next birthday celebration isn't happening until Ryan and Bryan's birthday on October 24th.  I am already looking forward to it!

No comments: