Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Happy Boy!

Since it was sooooooooooooooooo nice outside today--high 60's woohoo!--I decided that it would be a great time to take Parker outside and get a few outdoor pics. I picked up Renee when we left Ms. Donna's house, so she oh-so-kindly assisted me in getting some great laughs out of my boy! Again, I'm playing around with my new program.
"Yaayyyyyyyyyy, Parker!"
Looooove this profile.
So excited!

Tonight, Mom and Renee babysat Parker while Ryan and I went to a work social function at the Chrysler Museum. There was a band playing jazz music, and they had wine, crackers and cheese you could buy. It was something different to do--we enjoyed ourselves! Afterwards, we decided to drive to the Extreme Makeover house to take a peek. It was pretty neat to see the whole thing as it was happening. There were "workers" all over the place and bright, bright lights staged on the street. I canNOT imagine living in that neighborhood right now. There are so many people, cars, lights, and tents lining the streets! The yards across the street from the house are all trampled......it's crazy. I guess it's all for a great cause, though. I think if it were in my neighborhood I'd be okay with it. We should be excited for the fortune of others! :)

No comments: