Friday, December 31, 2010

Snow Day

So, the day after Christmas, we got about 14 inches of snow which is cwazy for our area. Or maybe not? Maybe it's the new norm around here. I don't know. Why am I still pondering this?

All I know is that the snow was absolutely beautiful! It actually started late at night on Christmas, so technically we did have a white Christmas! Our first ever. We stayed in the house all day long and played together with Parker's new toys and just had snuggle time. "White-out conditions"The crepe myrtle in the front yard A-mazing!Watching the snow fall....
Crepe myrtle at night--beautiful!Clearly, this is not my shining moment in the looks department--haha! Isn't my snowman cute? I made him ALL BY MYSELF! :)PBJ + MLJ = <3This pretty much sums up Parker's feelings about the snow. Oh well--there will be more....someday!


No comments: