Monday, December 6, 2010

Christmas Countdown

In an effort to get it together with the blogging, I will try to do a post per day from now......well, we'll see until when. I read another blog where the woman who writes it is doing a countdown with at least one picture per day chronicling the days leading up to her baby's first Christmas. She started on December 1st.

Obviously, I did not.

Today will be the first day. We'll say it's because today is St. Nicholas Day in Europe. Or because it's Monday and I'm feeling inspired. Or because I saw it for the first time today on the woman's blog. For whatever reason, I think it will be like a personal accountability thing for me. If I want to write more, I can. If all I want to do is post a picture with a caption, so be it.

So look forward to this, people....get excited! The pictures may not always be of Parker, so don't be upset when they aren't. Most of them will be, though--don't worry :)

Wish me luck...........

No comments: