Thursday, December 23, 2010

Christmas To Do

Here's what I need to do tomorrow::::
-get up early to have breakfast at Cracker Barrel with the Jefferson fam--YUM!
-purchase gift cards for the few family members that receive them
-kiss my baby's sweet neck
-possibly find a different gift for Omi??
-pick up a book from Barnes and Noble
-finish wrapping all presents after UPS drops off the rest :)
-play with our Christmas train with a certain sweet boy I know
-shave my legs
-paint my nails (okay this is not a need but it's definitely a want!)
-vacuum the entire house
-purchase tablecloth if I still can't find mine tomorrow
-go to the grocery store to buy food for breakfast at our house on Christmas Day
-get table set for said breakfast
-MOP the floor
-attend the 4pm Christmas Eve service at church and worship Christ, the newborn King!
-have dinner at Omi's
-rock my baby to sleep and put him to bed on his first Christmas Eve
-have drinks and dessert at our house with some of our favorite people
-go to bed at a decent hour so that Santa will be sure to stop by!

Things I need to do Saturday:::
-watch my first baby "open" and enjoy his presents from us, Santa and the rest of his family that loves him so much
-prepare and eat breakfast with my family like we do every year but at our house, which is a new tradition
-enjoy opening presents from my family and watching them open theirs
-head to Ryan's parents' house to do more gift-exchanging
-graze on snacks and treats at their house all day long
-nap?
-change into sweatpants immediately when we get home due to all previous items related to food
-crash early OR go see a Christmas night movie....it's one or the other
-thank God for the loving family we are blessed to have and for the two boys in my life that I am grateful to spend each and every day with

That's all! :)

No comments: