Monday, December 13, 2010

Day 8--Snow!

It snowed today! It was the absolute weirdest thing because usually when it is about to snow or snow is even maybe coming, the weather people go CRAZY and get all worked up and excited. I didn't hear anything about this snow and it seemed like no one else had heard anything about it either! I could not believe that when I was driving to pick up Parker from daycare it was STILL snowing. Of course, when I got home, I just had to get all his gear on to get him outside and take a few pictures.




Parker experienced a wide range of emotion during this timeframe. He got kind of excited while
sitting in the chair and then came down from the excitement once we actually got "in" the snow. Again...the blurriness. The child will just not sit still!

No comments: