Thursday, September 30, 2010

What a Trip!

--Quick story--

I was leaving the office today while it was pretty much pouring down rain. I had no umbrella, but this was not a big deal to me at the time. As I walked to my car, I tripped over the curb and fell into a puddle onto my knees. Okay....we all know just how clumsy I have been throughout my life, so of course, this isn't too surprising. Soaking wet, I got up and laughed my way to the car.

I just had to laugh because the best part of the story is that Ryan and one of the Team Leaders from work saw the whole thing happen from up in Ryan's office. He was still laughing when I called him after I got into the car. I'm so glad I can provide entertainment to all employees working in the Westmoreland Building whose offices face the main parking lot. Go me!

No comments: