Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Hat and Snack

This evening, I had to wait a while to eat dinner with Ryan because he was painting. We ate a wonderful dinner that I brought home from Omi's--soup and chicken salad sandwiches. I made our sandwiches and then cleaned up a little in the kitchen and played with Parker while waiting. He started getting a little "restless," so I decided to make him a hat to wear.

He actually didn't pull it off until he had worn it for about two minutes. I was surprised! After the excitement of the hat wore off, I had to feed him. I fed him squash and an apple/banana/strawberry combination (SO yummy bytheway), and then it was finally time for Ry and me to eat. Usually, we eat and then we feed Parker. Since he had already eaten, he was sitting in his high chair with nothing to do. I had some grapes in the fridge, so I put some in a toy he has that you use for him to chew on food but not choke. He enjoyed that for a couple of minutes and was then over it. I think he was just ready for bed! ......as I am now.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

1. love the hat.
2. his hair looks a lot longer than usual in the second picture!