Thursday, September 23, 2010

Recent Happenings

Lots has been going on around here. You know, with an almost-seven-month-old rolling around, us both working all week, and working on the house pretty much all weekend every weekend. We are so busy all the time...I feel like I hardly have any extra time to get anything other than the basics done at all. Because of this, a lot of the time I spend with Parker seems to be with him in his exersaucer, his bouncy seat, or his high chair--as opposed to in my arms or on my lap. It's something that kind of bothers me, but I guess that's just the way it is for now.

BIG anyways..............

Here's what we do in our "free time":

1. Wake Up



2. Eat


3. Play

Parker exploring the jungle with Wyatt

Parker in the jumper...soon after this he nearly hit his head pretty hard on the door frame.

4. Laundry


5. Cook
Guacamole prior to being mixed! Yummmmmmm.....

6. Take Baths



This is the only time Parker has ever had a "bath" in the sink. He seemed to enjoy it. Ryan usually gives him his own bathtub upstairs.

Clearly I just wanted to create a post where I could put up a bunch of pictures.....indulge me.


--did you see the boobies? :)

No comments: