Sunday, September 13, 2009

Saturday

Yesterday, we went to Williamsburg for a very quick trip in the morning. We are attending a wedding next weekend for a good friend from church, and I could not find anything to wear! None of my dresses are appropriate or fit the baby belly very well. I looked at several of my usual stores for something locally but just couldn't find a thing. I decided that if I couldn't find a dress at BCBG, I wouldn't find one anywhere! Well......I found one. Thank goodness! I tried on 19 dresses and found ONE that I loved.


Ha! You can't even see it in the picture. It's a cocktail length dress with black on the top and cream on the bottom. It fits the boobs really well and drapes over the baby belly nicely. We stopped in Coach after I found the dress to peruse their shelves, but I found nothing, so we left! We headed at Olive Garden for Soup and Salad and then drove back to VB.

For dinner, we decided to have hamburgers on the grill with home fries. It was soooooooo yummy! I think my favorite part about having hamburgers is all the stuff that goes on top. Of course, I was so amused with how big my hamburger was, I took a picture.
Doesn't it look yummy?

After dinner, we took a walk in Thoroughgood to scope out a house we like and get a little exercise. We came home afterward and watched TV on the couch until it was time to go to sleep!

I am now about to get ready for church. The choir is singing this morning for the first time in a little over a month! I am looking forward to it. I will be wearing a maternity top this morning, I think. They are soooooooo comfortable! We might stop by a couple of open houses today......wish us luck!

No comments: