Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Duck Feet

Tomorrow I have my second doctor's appointment with my regular OBGYN. I am sooooo excited (as I mentioned previously) to hear the baby's heartbeat again. Our appointment is at 3:20. If you read this beforehand, please pray that everything goes well! Not that there's any reason to think it wouldn't, but prayer doesn't hurt.

One thing I've wanted to talk about is flat shoes. Since I have started showing, I have been wearing maternity pants, of course. Theeeeeeeeeeeeee most comfortable clothing item on the planet. The only problem is that they are much shorter than my regular work pants. Hence, the flat shoes. There's also the tripping and falling issue that I'm slightly worried about. I started wearing them on Monday and have mixed feelings! One thing is that my feet sweat like crazy in them. It's gross. They don't sweat this bad in any other shoe--it's kind of weird. They are very comfortable, though, except for the fact that they're a new shoe and they're tearing up my heel a little bit. I feel like I can move so easy in them. On the other hand, I feel kind of like a duck when I walk in them. They're just so.......flat! I can walk around so quickly because of it, but I feel like I'm just flopping all over the place. Again, mixed feelings! I don't know if I'll ever be completely in love with the flat shoe, but I'm giving them a chance.

That's it for now. Nothing too major tonight! Ryan just got into bed, so I need to get off the computer for the evening :) I'll post tomorrow evening to update!

No comments: