Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Summertime

So....this will be mostly pictures. Here we go.......

Since the last time I posted, a lot has happened in our little family! Actually, what I am about to post happened two days prior to the last post, but I had to have some "official" confirmation. Here it is--

Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyy!!! Praise the Lord. They are all positive, and the bottom one says "Pregnant." We have been to the doctor several times since these, including seeing the baby twice on ultrasounds. During the most recent ultrasound, we saw the baby's heart beating. It happened during the non-treatment month, which is a true blessing. Most of you that will read this are already aware of all of this, but I had to update for posterity! Please continue to pray for our sweet little baby to continue resting comfortably in my four-star uterus. :) **For any of you that read this, we're not quite ready to announce this to people at church or work yet, so remember that--and NO Facebook postings about it--yet :)

Okay, so then July 4th came and went. We told our entire family on both sides about the baby at a party at our house on THURSDAY (yes, Thursday :) July 2nd. Thanks to the photographer for the evening, Ashley, we have some good shots from the evening.
Auntie Amy and I :)
Jaidyn enjoying her pudding--love this one.
Me explaining the "game" I wanted to play.

Lisa and Rog figuring out the answer to my "game."


Hugs...


...Hugs...


....and more hugs!!

Me exhibiting where the needle goes. I have to have Progesterone Oil injected every other day to help support the baby. It still hurts a little, but I'm pretty much used to it now.
The kids on the hammock. They loved it!
This one is actually from the Jeffersons' get-together on the actual Fourth. Sooo cute!

This past weekend, we went to DC for the weekend to see the Elton John/Billy Joel concert. We also visited with Chris and his wonderful girlfriend, Molly. We had SUCH a great, relaxing weekend. I actually would like to go back soon and do more exploring around the city. Because we had the concert, everything was a little rushed. Still fun, but semi-rushed.

Chris and Ry enjoying their girly drinks.

Elton and Billy


Us at the concert!



Video of "The Bitch is Back" with both Elton and Billy!

So...that's about it for updating. I have got to get better about keeping up with the blog, but it's been such a busy time lately with all of this stuff going on. Now that I'm "caught up," it should be better. How many times have I said that since I've started this? :)

I'm off to watch Big Brother...loving the show and it's only three episodes in. I'll leave you with a picture of Reese sulking in the laundry room. He rolled around in cat poop outside and smelled sooooo gross. I confined him to the laundry room until we could give him a bath. He smells like coconuts now!
Nighty night!

No comments: