Monday, July 27, 2009

Mickey Mouse Hands

In pregnancy-related news..........my hands are swollen. Ugh. This is mostly a morning to afternoon thing--not night. I wake up and it's like Mickey Mouse hands. I tried taking off my wedding rings yesterday and was NOT able to do it. Not a good feeling, I must say. I am aware that this is most likely baby-related, but it's frustrating! I was finally able to pry them off this morning after nearly ripping my finger off. Seriously. I just wanted them off for fear of the finger falling off in my sleep! If I was not able to pull the rings off by the end of the week, they would have been cut off because they were making my hand feel claustrophobic. I went all day today without the rings, and I must say, it was not a good feeling. I think I am going to have the rings re-sized to fit my "pregnancy-hands." I love my rings and can't stand not having them on. I feel hand-naked, and the automatic I'm Taken symbol is no longer there. Not that I have throngs of men lining up to hit on me or anything like that, but you know what I mean.

According to my pregnancy update e-mails, the baby is currently the size of a grape, but next week it will be the size of a lime! That seems like a pretty big jump to me, but according to the e-mails, it's only a 1/2 inch difference. I'm trying to decide when I want to start the belly/bump pictures. I'm thinking that 12 weeks will be a good time.

I'm also trying to decide what we should do while we both have a week off in August. I'd like to take a short love-trip but can't figure out where to go. Maybe I should ask Ryan for input?

Here's all of our veggies Ry picked from the garden this weekend. Don't they look yummy? Too bad none of that sounds good to me today...haha. We will see what tomorrow holds.


The world's most photographed dog (who needs to be groomed)--you know you love him.

No comments: