Friday, July 24, 2009

Relaxation Time

We had a great anniversary dinner on Thursday at McCormick and Schmicks. We both ordered Parmesan-crusted Flounder, and it was realllllly good. Ry wasn't as crazy about it as I was, but yum! We went on a walk in one of our possible future neighborhoods, Thoroughgood, afterwards. It was so nice. The only bad thing is that I didn't feel too great after we came home. Here's a picture we had the waitress take for us:

I normally would not post a picture like this of myself (being that I look a little chipmunk-ish and it wasn't taken at my best facial angle :), but it's our anniversary picture, and I'm keeping it real. Haha, we also look funny with our hands like that, but we are lovebirds, so who cares??
Ry ordered a Rum Punch (or something like that). He first ordered a Jack and Coke, but after he saw the Punch on the menu, he decided to get the girlie drink instead!

Today, I bit the bullet and went golfing with Ry. He has asked me several times to go, and it really did not interest me AT ALL. I decided that it wouldn't hurt to try.................................and I actually really liked it! We had a really good time together, and I wasn't too too bad for a first-timer. We played nine holes--Ry shot a 47, and I shot 70. I am already looking forward to the next time we can go together.

No comment on my form, please :)

We are relaxing on the couch at the moment. I am interested to see if I wake up a little sore from the golfing--hopefully not. We have no plans at all for the weekend, which is a great feeling. We will almost definitely be going to the pool at some point because it will be too hot and gorgeous not to!


1 comment:

Amy said...

You are silly! That is a great picture of you at dinner!