Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Jaidyn, Lots of Food, and, of course, Reese!

Just wanted to post so I could say I posted. Haha! Our weekend was good...

We watched this sweet little girl on Saturday for a couple of hours. She had the best time playing in the pool and also playing with Reese. The child has no fear! She walked right into the pool down all four steps and right into my arms. She wanted to jump off the side of the pool and "slide" down a raft. She loves Reese (probably just because he is a dog, haha) and kept talking about "Reese's kisses." So cute! Here she is with a sweet bow that I tied real quick on a bobby pin and stuck in her hair because I thought it would be cute:
I think it was!
Jamane and Jaidyn returned to our house later in the evening for dinner and social time :) They stayed with us that night, and Jamane and I stayed up until 2am talking! We had a great time. Sunday was church, and after missing a week, I was glad to be back! We had our Father's Day lunch with Ryan's family at the Olive Garden, and it was yum yum yummy! I had the Chicken Gnocchi soup. Sunday evening we had Kabobs at Omi's and it was sooo good too. Lots of food on Sunday. We also ate at Cheesecake Factory on Monday night for Lisa's birthday--MORE food!

Over the weekend, I was actually looking forward to work this week and not completely dreading it. Just to be clear...I NEVER dread my OnlineFormals job. I really don't dread my other job, either--it's just that I get reallllllly stressed about it on Sunday nights sometimes. The week so far has been smooth, and I only have a few more hours tomorrow until I'm done with that for the week.

Tonight we had one of my new favorites for dinner--Poppyseed Chicken. Here's a picture...

Here's the recipe, in case you're curious: http://kellyskornerrecipes.blogspot.com/2008/12/poppyseed-chicken.html...I highly recommend!

Off to bed now...but here's a picture of Reese to round out the post:

Can you tell he loves his new Frisbee??? :)

No comments: