Saturday, June 20, 2009

Good Week

It was a pretty good rest of the week! Things that happened included the following:
-I went to the Williamsburg Outlets with my mom and sister on Wednesday and bought some really good work/church tops, a cute dress, and some clearance jewelry. I was sooo happy because it seems like every day when I get dressed for work I can never find any tops to wear. So, yay for some new clothes!
-Thursday night, I went with Ashley and Danielle to a friend, Sherry's, house to help put together wedding favors and welcome bags. She invited several girls/women to come over to help with these things and more to get them all done. We had a good time and got a LOT of work done. Ashley and I are coordinating things for her wedding and decoration her reception venue for her. It will be fun and interesting.
-Yesterday I went to the dentist. Not exciting. No cavities or anything like that, but I have a piece of a root in the back of my mouth that they think is left over from my Wisdom Teeth. They have told me a couple of times that I should have it taken out because it can lead to an infection, but this time she basically said that I need to do it. So I scheduled the appointment, and I'm freaking out a little. Ugh.
-Last night, we went to a new Mexican restaurant called El Taco Loco. It's over near our parents' house by Sam's Club. It was soooooooooooooooooooooooooo good. I had the a Taco de Carnitas (pork) and a Taco de Camaron (shrimp) with Spanish rice and refried beans. Did I mention it was soooooooooooooooooooo good??? We saw at least ten people from our church there, which was kind of funny. I cannot WAIT to go back! Here's their website: www.eltacolocova.com. They have the menu on there.
-Yesterday, I took Reese to have his hair cut, nails trimmed, etc. Here's the before:

Cute, but a little shaggy. Now, here's the after!

So cute with his new ball! I also bought the new f-r-i-s-b-e-e for him that I mentioned in the last post. I hope he likes it--I'm pretty sure he will. Oh, and here's another one for extra cuteness:
I know, I know...he's the cutest dog ever! :) I love him so much.

We already had a caravan of visitors this morning that stopped by to say hello (use our facilities). Haha! We always make fun of that when they come. It was nice to see them all this morning!

Okay, I am out for now. I think I'm going to make some of the yummy White Chocolate Cranberry Oatmeal Cookies. I'm going to be babysitting Jaidyn, my sweet friend Jamane's little girl in a little bit. Hopefully she is happy to see us today! I will try to get at least one cute picture and update later.

No comments: