Monday, June 1, 2009

Working Weekend

I will make this a pretty quick post. For those of you who don't know, I acted as a pseudo wedding coordinator this weekend for one of my mother's co-workers. I helped coordinate the rehearsal, set up all of the decorations for the reception, got everyone down the aisle for the ceremony, and stayed for the reception to make sure everything ran well. I was compensated for this, which was nice. I could get used to it! The only bad part about doing that as a job would be the working on weekends part. Hmmm....we shall see what the future holds. Here are a couple of pictures--they were taken on my new Blackberry, by the way.

An example of the round tables. I loved the decorations--these were my wedding colors, too!


In this one you can see some of the almost 120 bows I tied! Again, I did enjoy this--it was just a lot of work!

Last night, Ry and I hooked up my old Nintendo and played some Super Mario. We've been talking about it lately and "singing" the tunes from the game...it was exciting to actually play. It's funny how neither of us has played for at least 10 or more years and we still both remembered some of the "hidden" things in the game, tricks, etc. It was so fun! Here are some pictures of this adventure:


...Ry trying to get it set up...

Haha--we had to rig it so that it would actually work. Keep in mind--this took us about 30 minutes total to get completely set up.

Screen shot! It ended up getting clearer than this by the time we were done.

As a quick fertility update, I had an ultrasound Friday for Katie to check my cysts. They have all become much smaller, and she said everything looked good. She prescribed Provera for me to take in about a week, which will cause me to start a new cycle in about a month. At that time, I will begin giving myself injections again to start a new treatment cycle. Since the cysts are smaller, I can also start exercising again! I need to, that's for sure.

I'm going to try to post more often, but just in case.........Have a great week! :)


No comments: