Monday, June 10, 2013

Parker's Last Day of School!

Last Thursday was Parker's "last day" of school for the year.  It was kind of sad but also a good day.  He started off the year crying every.single.time I dropped him off and continued doing that until this spring.  He potty trained this year, and his teachers all said that he has become more open and social with them and the other students.  He was such a good student!  Here is the comparison between the beginning of the year and the end:


In case anyone is wondering....I'm in love with the picture on the right.


Another picture from September!


Parker and his super-sweet teacher Miss Exner.  I wanted to get a "regular" picture of him with Miss Exner and Miss Susan, but he was being "shy", so this was the best I could get!

I am so proud of him for doing such a great job this year and am looking forward to seeing what a great time he has at "summer camp".

No comments: