Thursday, June 13, 2013

Audrey's Playdate

This Tuesday, we had a gorgeous baby visitor for a few hours while her momma attended a work meeting.  I watched Charlotte for "Miss Megan" and was so glad to be able to help her out!  I think Audrey thought she was a live baby doll just for her at first because all she wanted to do was touch her face and eyes.  After I told her "no" a few times, she was pretty uninterested in her friend--haha!  They must have had some sort of fun, though, because they both took two hour naps at the exact same time.  I was actually able to be pretty productive in that time, so I was happy!  I tried to get some pictures of the girls playing together, but these are all I could get:






Past those, Audrey would barely sit still and most certainly was not sitting still next to Charlotte.  I decided to take some pictures of Char by herself because hello gorgeous!  She is just too pretty (and still--haha) not to practice on.




I think this is her signature pose!  haha. 




Fast forward to a year from now and I'm sure these two will be having a blast posing for baby Gap ads and playing happily with their baby dolls together!  A mother can dream, right?

No comments: