Friday, April 5, 2013

Warm Evening

Monday was the first warm evening we've had in a while, and we took the opportunity to play outside for a little bit after dinner.  Now that we have a fence, we can let Parker run around and drive his jeep through the yard without having to worry about him going into the front yard.  We're also able to let Reese join in on the fun, and he loves it! 

 

This was Audrey's first time having her feet in the grass.  She kept one foot off the ground almost the entire time--it was pretty funny!  She better get used to it because I plan to be out there a LOT this summer.



 Waving from afar.


Prepare yourself for some teeth:


Hahahahaha....love them.

 

My two children for real love each other SO much.  I hope it lasts and lasts and lasts because it's beyond sweet and makes me so happy. 


This will be a picture I can share when they are older and I need to embarrass them.  Love love love it.  And them.

I am looking forward to the rest of spring and summer and being able to spend tons of time outside!

No comments: