Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Spaghetti

Just wanted to share that Audrey had spaghetti for the first time tonight and seemed to enjoy it!  I actually made Chicken Spaghetti and baked it, so it wasn't super saucy.  She ate it and also got a ton of it in her lap.  Haha!  She definitely seemed to like it.  We have started giving her more table food earlier than we did with Parker in hopes that this may make her open to eating more things.  So far, so good!


Spaghetti success!  Woooohoooooooo!!

I asked Parker if he wanted me to take his picture, too.  This was the face I got:


Haha.  I also asked him if he wanted to try some of sissy's "Jake and the Pirates" spaghetti.  Yeah, that didn't work.  A girl can dream......


...and as a last shot of our evening, here are the boys "getting" Audrey.  She loves it!  

Just as a remembrance note--this little lady slept all night last night for the first time in at least four months.  Here's hoping for tonight!

No comments: