Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Sock War


These two really enjoy each other's company these days.  Parker likes to chase Reese around and Reese doesn't seem to mind it and likes to "play" with Parker.  They were both pretty excited about his socks today.


They were playing tug-o-war with Parker's socks.



Parker laughed and laughed when he would get the sock away from Reese or Reese would take the sock from him.


So happy...


.....and sweet.


He also did some spinning.


He was really enjoying himself!

We went to Wal-Mart today, and he was so good.  In general, he is usually pretty well-behaved in the store (ie, no screaming, whining, etc.).  I usually bring something for him to eat and his drink, and he's set.  Lately, he waves and smiles at people that walk by and says, "Hi!".  When they look back at him and wave, he looks at them and then points to me and says, "Momma...Momma."  Like he's telling them, "This is my Momma.  Isn't she the best?"  While I'm pushing him around, he'll also randomly say, "Momma?", and when I look down, he reaches out to give me a big hug (and sometimes a kiss). 

These are things I want to remember when he's older and slams the door to his room because I told him he had to stay home and do schoolwork instead of going out with his friends.  Oh wait....I forgot.  My baby will stay sweet forever.  Nevermind on all that stuff about door-slamming.  Not going to happen to me!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Can you please tell me how you took your pictures to make them look like this? Beautiful!!!

Michelle said...

Thank you!! :) I used PW Actions for the Black and White...played around with shutter speed and aperture for the actual pictures. I took these for practice purposes!!