Monday, September 26, 2011

Say, "Cheese!"

Parker will finally say, "Cheese!", every now and then when I ask him to for pictures.  It is sooo cute and also very helpful for actually getting pictures where he is smiling and looking at the camera.  

I present...exhibit A.



I did not dare try to take away his morning "mull".  I wanted a happy picture, remember?

PS--I know it resembles a "first day of school" picture, but it's not!  I assure you he has been to Ms. Donna's house many times already.  He won't have a first day of school picture for at least 10 years, right?  I just loved his outfit with his "Super Grover" shirt and wanted to take a fresh morning picture while he was still half-asleep perky and clean!

PPS--Isn't that the cutest sippy-cup wielding thing you've ever seen?  

No comments: