Monday, January 10, 2011

Computer Crash

I hate that it's been over a week since my last post! Last week, my computer "crashed." I was not happy because I use it almost all day, every day for both work and evening entertainment. Thank goodness I've been backing all of my pictures up on a regular basis so that I didn't have to worry about losing anything important. I ended up having to buy a new hard drive and just got the computer back today. I am sooooooooooooo glad!

I haven't loaded any pictures, old or new, onto my "new" computer yet, so I'll have to put a phone picture up for now. We bought a new flash for our camera last week, and the pictures have been turning out MUCH better. I can't wait to load them onto the computer and put them on here.

For now....here's a SUPER cute picture of my sweet Parker enjoying one of my guilty pleasures...
for those of you who WILL wonder.....it's an empty cup. Come on, people...seriously?

No comments: