Monday, January 31, 2011

Clean Baby

Well....it seems like almost all of the pictures I take lately are either of Parker in the bath or Parker in the high chair. I am trying-- desperately trying, I tell you--to get good pictures of him elsewhere but it's just very difficult. With it being so cold, we haven't really been going anywhere outdoors-y, so the indoor pictures are all we've got. Additionally (gosh, am I writing a term paper or something?), with me working four days per week now instead of three, most of the time we have to spend together during the week is in the evenings when Parker is in the HIGH CHAIR or BATH. Hence, the following pictures of the latter:::
The child does not mind water being poured over his head AT ALL.
This is how Ryan likes it--nice and smooth.
I prefer it like this--all messy and "natural."
He looooves playing with the water Daddy pours out of the cup!
Ready to get out
Smiling for his Daddy.

No comments: