Sunday, January 24, 2010

We Remembered!

Today was very productive. We attended church this morning and then had a great Soup and Salad lunch at Olive Garden. Afterward, we stopped at Babies 'R' Us and BJ's, then headed home. Ryan worked on more door handles, and I emptied more boxes. Things are really coming along. We went to dinner at The Lucky Oyster tonight with my family for Omi and Opa's 40th Anniversary! It was soooooooooo good. We had a great time celebrating with them. I am so glad that our son will be able to have great grandparents (and not just grandparents that are great, which he will also have :). I love them so much and am thankful for having them in my life! Hopefully he will be, too.

Okay.....here are the belly pics. We took a couple different ones for variety. Enjoy! :)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

BEAUTIFUL!! thanks for sharing! oxox