Friday, February 8, 2013

Throwback Friday

Nope, not Throwback Thursday.  Today I am throwing back to before Christmas because I realized I had a few pictures from making Christmas cookies with Parker that I never shared.  He really enjoyed helping me and was so sweet.  I also wanted to share a few Parker-isms since the last time I shared them.

  •  Disclaimer for the first one:  I am NOT pregnant nor do I plan to be in the near future if  ever again.  It's something I think about a lot--that is, whether or not we'll ever decide to have another baby.  In the car one night, just to see what he'd say, I asked Parker if we should have another baby.  His response was, "No, Momma!  I like sissy!"  He totally thought I was referring to "sending her back" to get another one.  
  • We will be in the store looking at clothes or something girl-related for Audrey, and Parker will grab it and say, "This is really cute, Momma."
 
  • Instead of saying "Abracadabra", Parker says "Abracadoobie."
  • There have been a few times when he's been playing with Ryan's phone in the evening after Audrey has gone to bed and said that he needed to turn it down because she was sleeping.  Sweetie.
  • One morning, when talking about having breakfast, he said, "Do you guys have any blueberries or waffles?"  Yes, us guys do. 
  • We were talking about the show Little Einsteins and Parker said, "We should go there one time." 
  • We have to spell things a lot to keep him from knowing what we're talking about.  He has started asking often if he can play with the h-i-j-k-phone or watch the h-i-j-k-tv.  It's pretty funny.  Last weekend when we were out of town with my mom and sister, the first thing he whispered when he woke up was, "h-i-j-k are Mona and NayNay still asleep?"
  • When I put carrots on his plate a couple of weeks ago, he said, "But Momma....I like Mickey cheese better!!!"  Trust me Parker, I am aware.
 
  • We were practicing writing the letter P and I told him to go look at it on his alphabet picture.  He came back and said, "It kind of looks like a circle and an 'I'!"  Correct!
  • Parker came up to me one day and said, "I need you to take me to the doctor, Momma."  When I asked him why, he said, "Because I have hiccups!"
  • He was watching TV in the playroom one day and started saying, "Momma, I'm scared!"  He came downstairs and I asked him what was wrong.  He explained that there were cats on the TV, and he was scared because he's allergic to cats.  
 
  • We were talking about what we were going to do one day and he said, "I just want to spend time with you."  Hello...heart melting.  He also says all the time, "I love my sister." 
 
 
I think all the time about how I could just never fully explain how much I love him and his sister!  They both just make my heart burst and melt all the time! 

No comments: