Saturday, February 16, 2013

Happy Belated Valentine's Day!

Valentine's day was so fun this year because Parker had a party at school and actually got to hand out valentines to his friends.  Also, I had a sweet baby girl to dress up this year!  On Sunday, she wore her red dress with her monogram on it.  I meant to get a few "good" pictures but didn't.  I did, however, get a few pictures of her eating a banana all by herself.  Just as good, right?
 



Obviously, I thought it was super-cute.  It was funny to watch her because she was being so aggressive with it! 
I signed up to make the "sweet treat" for Parker's class and decided to try out a new cookie recipe that I thought sounded delish.  They definitely were really yummy, but they were a little tedious in terms of the assembly and preparation!  Once I was about halfway through, I just kept thinking, "these are preschoolers--why are you going through all this trouble?"  I definitely enjoy baking, though, and Parker ate his whole cookie, so it was worth it to me in the end.  

  Parker's first valentines!  Gotta love etsy.... 

  Sitting on his mat waiting for the valentines to be passed out!  Such a sweetheart.

When we got home, I wanted to try to get a few pictures and asked Parker if he would take one with me.  At first he said no, then he said yes, then he changed back to no, and finally agreed to take a couple.  This is the best that we got:

This is his, "(gasp) I hear a noise!" face.  He heard Audrey crying inside.  

I also wanted to try to get a sweet picture of the two of them.  Here's the best of that bunch:


He did such a great job holding her but all she wanted to do was crawl away.   


I was glad that I did at least get this gem.  She is such a doll baby!  Can you see how crazy her hair is?  Haha.

No comments: