Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Sunny Day, Sweepin' the Clouds Away....

Just wanted to share a few pictures of my sweet boy visiting with his Sesame Street friends at Busch Gardens.  We went on July 19th with my mom and sister while Ryan was out of town.  It was awesome!  It was also super hot, but what else would you expect in the middle of July?  They have an area of the park that is Sesame Street themed and has rides for little kids.  It also has a "splash park" with lots of water that the kids can run around and use to cool off!  Parker LOVED IT.  Seeing his face while we were there and hearing the things he was saying made me so happy.  He was so sweet! 

They had an area where you could take pictures with the whole gang, and we were able to get a picture with Elmo, Grover, and Big Bird.  We missed Bert and Ernie (they were "sleeping"--haha), which was unfortunate because we love them!  Maybe next time.  They had photographers that took pictures for you, but I took pictures with my camera instead to save some money!  


Elmo was first.  I think Parker was in awe!


So sweet with Grover!


Big Bird was pretty tall.  To take pictures with your own camera, you were not allowed to enter the actual picture area.  I couldn't get all of Big Bird in the frame because he was SO TALL.  Seriously...he had to be at least eight feet tall.  Talk about being in awe!  I couldn't believe how tall he was, and I think Parker was a little surprised, too.  

We are already looking forward to our next trip!  Parker loved all of the rides and has talked several times about riding the roller coaster again.  I am thinking a fall trip when the weather is a little cooler may be in order.  Woohoo!

No comments: