Friday, August 31, 2012

My Baby Boy...

Parker has been saying tons of cute stuff lately.  I have been trying very hard to type this cuteness into my phone as he says them so I can post them on here!  


My helper.
  • I talked before about Parker asking, "Sissy hungy?" when he came into our room and saw me laying in the bed with my boob hanging out.  It's a common scene with the frequent nursing of Miss Audrey.  He has now started asking me to "close that up, Momma."  Haha!
  • He has a Mickey laptop that his Aunt Lisa bought for him for his birthday this year.  He plays with it in the car sometimes and often says, "I gotta look up a recipe."  I have to look up recipes really quick on my computer all the time and e-mail them to my phone to use while cooking.  Children really do listen ALL.THE.TIME!

He loves the "big carts" at the grocery store, Wal-Mart, and Target.
  • Audrey sits in a bouncy seat on our kitchen table all the time when we're in the kitchen.  One of the seats that we use is made by Baby Bjorn.  Parker looked at it last week and said, "B-A-B-Y-B-J-O-R-N spells 'bouncy seat'!'  So sweet.
  • A frequent phrase that comes out of his mouth is "I'm are" in place of "I am."  
  • Mom, Renee and I went to Williamsburg a few weeks ago with the kids.  We were eating lunch and Parker said, "I hear a toot!"  We just kind of looked at him trying not to laugh, and I was about to remind him that if he tooted, he needs to say excuse me.  Before I could tell him, he blurted out, "It's coming from my butt!"  At that point, we couldn't hold in the laughter anymore. 

Have you ever seen a cuter baker?
  • We were driving home from Ryan's parents' house one day and the sun was really bright in Parker's eyes.  He said, "Please go away, Mr. Sun!" 
  • When we are trying to get out of the house, he'll sometimes say, "Come on, people--let's roll!"  After saying this a few different times, he somehow decided to tell his milk at breakfast one morning, "Come on milk, let's rock and roll!" 

Trying on LuLu's shoes.

No comments: