Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Father's Day (Two Weeks Later)

I was looking through pictures that need to be edited and realized I never did a Father's Day post!  Since it is on a Sunday, we always do our usual Sunday routine.  Church, lunch, naps, Omi's.  Haha!  This was Ryan's first Father's Day with two children.  I wanted to take pictures of Ryan and the kids, and Parker did not want to cooperate.  Two year old picture fun ensued.  When choosing pictures to edit I was literally laughing out lout thinking about how this went, some of my comments, and the way the pictures turned out.


Here is the best shot I could get of the two of them.  In the rest, Parker's eyes were either closed or looking in the other direction.  


Best shot of Ryan and Audrey.  I think it's a good picture but wish her hands weren't all, "Hey, I'm huge and I'm going to get you with my fingers!"  Haha. 


Another sweet one of the two of them--again with the hands!


I LOVE how she's looking up at him.  I actually love everything about this picture, although I remember taking the picture and then telling him, "That was a good one but it looks like you're choking her!"  Am I alone here?  I still love the picture and the love that's in it. 


Best picture of the three of them.  At least one person is looking at the camera!  


This was supposed to be the location for the big "Ryan with his two children" picture.  This was the best one for this part of the "session."  Can you tell someone didn't want to cooperate? 


And finally, the best outtake with the "leg grab." This is real life, people.  The only thing that would have made this picture better and described our life at this stage perfectly would have been if Audrey was screaming--hahaha!

Let me just insert here that he is an AMAZING father to our children.  I really could not ask for a better person to help me raise them.  He is loving, sweet, and fun, but also knows the value of discipline and manners.  He is encouraging and supportive.  I know that when Parker and Audrey get to the age of sports and activities, he will be there for every game or event to cheer them on and help them out.  I am so thankful for him every day and can't imagine being a parent without him right there by my side.  Also....we make beautiful children, so he's good for that, too.  Haha!  Love you, Ry!!

No comments: