Monday, May 7, 2012

Baby Shower

On April 15th, we had our first baby shower for Baby Sissy!  Amy and Jamane planned the whole thing and did SUCH an amazing job.  It was a co-ed shower held at Ryan's parents' house, so it was basically like a nice get-together with all of our family and friends to celebrate.  Very relaxing but fun!  


Jamane made a beautiful diaper cake...


...and the super-cute favors.


Oh, hey there little boy.


Opening Auntie Nay's gift!  


Parker "helped" us open some of our presents.  Love the look on his face here.


More help.  


Some of our onlookers!


Amy and I--true BFFs!
 

Sweet Jamane and I.  So glad to have her as a friend!

My only regret is that I didn't take more pictures to better document everyone that was there.  I only picked up the camera one time to take the still pictures of the cake and favors.  The other pictures were taken by Jimmy and Jamane--so thankful that I have those!  I am usually much better about taking pictures but just got lost in all of the fun conversations I had (and the food I ate--haha!).  

Our church choir "family" is throwing another shower for us on May 20th.  I hope I can make it that far....

No comments: